Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Food {My Second Favorite Thing}


I haven't had lunch yet and I'm starving! My mouth is watering thinking about what to eat. Most days I crave anything that has carbs, lots of carbs. My brother just celebrated the one year anniversary of the restaurant that he co-owns, American Grill in Grove, Oklahoma. I would like to just say congratulations to him and all that work there for making it a fabulous dining experience. There food is amazing. In particular I like the blackened chicken alfredo. Completely from scratch, they start with butter, rich cream and spices and chicken breast seasoned and grilled to juicy perfection. And it's all made to order! Here it is start to finish in photos... Can you smell it? 

If you are not a pasta lover, no problem! American Grill has yummy chicken fried steak, perfect burgers, ribs, and did I mention the grilled salmon with pinapple salsa? There is a lot to love about the place.



My kids love the old fashioned swivel bar stools.


And always, service with a smile :)

 








No comments:

Post a Comment